Monday, February 22, 2016

Thank you all so much.



Both Scott and I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped us out during this time. We have had countless people, many who we do not even know, reach out to us.  We want to thank everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers, those who have shared our blog and GoFundMe page, made donations toward Kevin's expenses, brought us meals, babysat our children when I had appointments, and those who have reached out to us in any way.

A special thanks goes out to my mom, Lori, who took the time to sew Kevin's burial gown from the same fabric that was used in her wedding gown and to both of my parents for taking care of his burial plot.

I also want to thank Scott's mom Cheryl for knitting the blanket Kevin will have with him at the hospital and after, and also an extra for us to have as a keepsake.

I want to thank my sister Amy for starting up the GoFundMe page. The donations will help us to give Kevin the sendoff he deserves and help with the travel expenses of a burial back home.

A special thanks goes out to Jennifer Mattson who made baby Kevin the only cake he will ever have.  It meant a lot to me that he was recognized and that our family was able to have our own little "baby shower" for him.

A big thank you also goes out to all of you "anonymous" donors out there and to anyone I may have inadvertently left out.  We have been shown time and time again that, even though there are times we may feel alone, there are people out there who do care.  We are grateful for each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment